Tees Valley Sport works in partnership with Sport England, Youth Sport Trust, The Association for Physical Education and local partners, to support schools in making the most of the Primary School Sports Premium.
Our aim is to support your school in all aspects of high quality delivery of physical education, school sport and physical activity. If you would like advice or assistance in
- Making sense of the many offers and programmes available from local and national organisations
- Making informed decisions regarding your PE & Sport Funding budgets
- Completing a self-review and action plan
- Examples of good practice and innovation
- The use of external, appropriately qualified coaches/volunteers
Please contact us on 01642 342287 or email Lis Greenwell on email@example.com
We run a number of key programmes during the year and coordinate the Inclusion Network meetings for the Tees Valley area. Click on the boxes below to find out more or use the menu at the side of this page.