An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team at Durham County Football Association.
We are requesting applications for a highly motivated team player who has a proven track record in sports development to deliver and achieve the County FA’s National Game targets and Business Plan objectives. This role is specifically centred on pro-actively improving and increasing football opportunities for Women & Girls.
Position: Football Development Officer (Women & Girls) Employer: Durham County Football Association Limited Salary: £24,000 (Fixed term post with funding secured up until June 2021)
The principle responsibilities will be:
– Lead, plan and implement the Womens and Girls football strategy within the County Operational Plan to meet key performance indicators that support retention and show positive growth in participation across the female pathway using positive interventions and new initiatives
– Work collaboratively with affiliated Leagues & Clubs to influence the effective delivery of sustainable female affiliated football/futsal, recreational and flexible formats
– Support the FA’s key Women & Girls initiatives at a local level by utilising strong strategic networks and partners within the community and education sectors
– Strategically recruit, manage and maintain the SSE Wildcats Centres in line with county targets.
– Support Regional Talent Centres with their business planning, facilitation of events (where appropriate); build robust relationships with local women & girl’s stakeholders
– Work strategically with Leagues, Clubs, partner organisations and wider community groups to deliver the overall business plan objectives of the Durham CFA
– Work flexibly across the County Football Association to understand and support all business functions as and when required by the Senior Football Development Officer & Senior Management Team
– Contribute to positively raising the profile and the perception of the County Football Association delivering our customer excellence strategy and demonstrating the values & behaviours of the organisation (outlined below)
– Work with the Marketing and Communications Officer to keep designated web site pages current. Embrace the impact of digital marketing across all platforms to increase the awareness and engagement of specific initiatives coupled with other business services
– Analyse and use national and local data & insight to design and implement customer focused initiatives linked to individual and team work programmes and growth targets
– To support the County Football Association in its commitment to safeguarding young people & vulnerable adults
– To have an understanding and awareness of Equality & Inclusion best practice relating to a sporting environment in order to increase female BAME and disability participation
Spread the love
Salary £24,000 (Fixed term post with funding secured up until June 2021)