- Many of the different groups in our population experience higher levels of inactivity
- There is a difference in levels of inactivity between men and women?
- Why is there such a large proportion of people with limiting illness of disability that are inactive?
- What’s going on with the NS SeC groups?
Values are estimated by using the following formula:
- ONS 2018 mid year population estimates
- Census 2011 proportion
- Nov 17/18 Inactive percentage
For example –
- ONS Population projection = 10’000
- Census male proportion = 50%
- Inactive Percentage = 50%
- 10000 population = 5000 males = 2500 inactive males