Volunteering in Sport and Physical Activity
Volunteering is a great way to increase your knowledge, experience and employability in the sport and physical activity field.
- Tees Valley Sport can support you in identifying opportunities to volunteer that will provide meaningful experience and support your future development
- This can be alongside existing club coaches and officials, working with physical activity leaders or supporting event delivery
Young Volunteers aged 16-25? Then why not join THE SCHOOL GAMES CREW?
The Tees Valley School Games provide an annual opportunity for young volunteers as part of the School Games Crew. The Crew is an exciting volunteering and leadership programme designed to support people aged 16-25 to gain hands on experience and qualifications linked to the level 2 & 3 School Games.
Benefits of taking part in the programme
- Personal development through learning new skills
- Gain valuable hands on experience at sport events
- Obtain CV enhancing training related to leadership, coaching, officiating and event volunteering
- Free GAMES CREW clothing
- Rewards for completing 12 hours of volunteering such as bursaries towards NGB qualifications
- More experienced and qualified young leaders can be further supported into a community club environment
- Network with people in the sports industry