Club Accreditation and Club Mark
At Tees Valley Sport we want to help you to make your sports club as good as it can be.
- An accredited Club is recognised as a safe, rewarding and fulfilling place for participants of all ages, accreditation lets parents and carers know that they’re choosing the right Club for their young people.
- Clubmark is the universally acknowledged cross sport accreditation scheme for community sports Clubs.
Club Matters is the essential one-stop-shop for Sports Clubs seeking to secure Clubmark accreditation.
- Club Matters offers every sports club bite size support and guidance in the following areas.
- Online Support: including online toolkits, quick reference guides and e-learning modules.
- Workshops: Club Matters workshops are free, short training sessions delivered by experts.
- Mentoring: long or short term support from Club Matters Mentors.
- Club Improvement Plan: An online health check for clubs of all sizes and at all stages of their development, to establish where they are performing well and whether they can develop. This will provide your club with a tailored development plan.
- Club Views: A self-assessment and review tool.
- These online guides will give you more information
- We will help you on your journey to club accreditation and all the benefits it can bring. For more information and additional support please contact Nigel Hornsby on 01642 342287 or email email@example.com