We are working from home and in the office
The Sport England priorities for the next three months are listed below:
– Supporting the sector: action to ensure it comes through this period in as strong a position as possible
– Keeping the nation moving: doing everything we can to encourage people to stay active wherever possible, which we think is more important than ever.
There is further information on the Sport England website www.sportengland.org we can help you with this and other queries or concerns which you may have. For ideas on how to be active we and our partners have lots of free online content (Twitter & Facebook) and we would also encourage you to share your ideas using #StayInWorkOut
Tees Valley Sport Events
The following events are postponed:
– 1st April Tees Valley School Games, Dolphin Centre, Darlington
– 2nd April North East Disability Sports Awards, Princes Alexandria Auditorium, Yarm School
– 28th April Safeguarding and First Aid Workshops
– Future Champions strength and conditioning sessions held at Teesside University each Wednesday and Thursday evening
Please get in touch with us using our email address email@example.com and including your contact details. We will get in touch with you as soon as we can. We will continue to post information on this page in the coming weeks and finally we hope that you, your family and friends stay healthy and active.
Posted on 26th March 2020