Not applicable, Contract, £10 p/h *Mileage to be discussed
To plan, deliver and manage a co-ordinated programme of high quality, professional educational activities which are progressive and reflective of the needs of individuals. You will play a central role in enabling the Company to achieve its strategic objective of enhancing physical health, educational achievement and employment for individuals throughout the North East region.
Temporary – Full Time
Tees Valley Sport and Teesside University have come together to provide an exciting opportunity to support a PhD student with an interest in resarching the impact of reducing physical inactivity on improved health outcomes with a focus on individuals and communities in deprived areas.
Temporary – Full Time, £3.30 per hour apprenticeship wage paid at the start of your apprenticeship,
What will the role involve?
• Effective communication with other team members
• Equipment setups safely and on time
• Maintenance of company standards at all times
• Provision of safe and effective pool supervision
• Building cleanliness and undertaking other various housekeeping duties
• Building and being part of a successful and well-motivated team
• Delivering excellent customer service at all times