Youth Employment Initiative
Are you aged between 15 and 29 and interested in working in the sport and physical activity sector?
What can Tees Valley Sport offer?
- Personalised training programmes to develop employment skills
- FREE vocational qualifications
- Community Sports Leader Awards
- Level 1 and Level 2 sports coaching qualifications
- Placements within sporting environments
- Links to appropriate mentors
- Access to our extensive partner networks across the Tees Valley area
- Help direct you to education, apprentices schemes and employment opportunities
Are you eligible?
- Not in Education
- Not in Employment
- Not in Training
Who will it interest?
You might be interested in becoming a sports coach or working in one of the many roles within the sport and physical activity sector.
To enrol please contact us;
Ellen McMillan, YEI Project Officer, Email: email@example.com
Direct Line; 01642 738526
Working Days; Tuesday & Wednesday
Tees Valley Sport, Teesside University, Brittan Building, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA
The Tees Valley Pathways Programme will support 6,040 young people aged 15 to 29 years old across the Tees Valley who are unemployed or inactive with the aim of progressing the individuals into education, employment, training or self-employment. The programme is supported under the Youth Employment Initiative and delivered by a consortium of organisations from the Public, Private and Voluntary Sector. The programme is part-funded by the European Social Fund and Youth Employment Initiative as part of the 2014-2020 European Structural & Investment Funds Growth Programme in England.