Next meeting Monday 18th September 2017, 3.45pm at Priory Woods School
(Priory Woods School, Tothill Avenue, Middlesbrough, TS3 0RH)
In 2014 a successful Inclusion Network was established to bring together the schools educating young disabled people across the Tees Valley. The purpose of the group is to work in partnership, share good practice, disseminate expertise and increase opportunities for all.
Please feel free to join us and support the education development of young disabled people across the Tees Valley.
The Inclusion network meets once each term. The meetings shape the events for the coming term and determine the CPD needed across the Tees Valley. The Inclusion Network is an integral part of the YST Inclusion Schools work, carried out by Emma Turnbull and the meetings are coordinated by Lis Greenwell at Tees Valley Sport with agendas been circulated prior to the meeting.
For further information contact;
Events Autumn 2017;
- Introduction to Inclusive Sports Course, 5th October, 9.30am - 3pm at Marsh House Sports Centre, Billingham
- Inclusive Schools Primary Multi Sports Festival, 17th October, 10am - 1pm at Durham University, Stockton Campus
- Tees Valley Boccia, 9th November, 9.20am - 2pm, Marsh House Sports Centre, Billingham
- Inclusive Schools 'Step into Sport' Leadership training academy days, 23rd November and 20th February 2018 at Herlingshaw Centre, Eston (TBC)
- Inclusive Schools Secondary Sports Hall Athletics, 4th December, 10am - 1pm at Herlingshaw Centre, Eston (TBC)