Local Authority Strategic Plans
This page contains a number of important strategies and plans for each local authority area in the Tees Valley. These documents play a significant role in shaping local policy and planning and several specifically guide the development of sport and physical activity. They will help your organisation or club understand the social, economic, environmental and cultural priorities in each of the 5 local authority areas and could help you develop project ideas and assist with funding applications.
For more details contact Paul Foreman on 01325 254370.
- Community Strategy and Neighbourhood Renewal Strategy, 2008 - 2020
- Cultural Strategy, 2003 - 2008
- Foreshore Strategy 1, Contents and Executive Summary
- Foreshore Strategy 2, Part A, Approach and Findings, June 2005
- Foreshore Strategy 3, Part B, Draft Foreshore Strategy
- Foreshore Strategy 4, Part C, Recommendations
- Foreshore Strategy 5, Part D, Appendices
- Indoor Leisure Facilities Strategy, 2007 (New version available Dec 2012)
- Local Area Agreement, 2008 - 2011
- Playing Pitch Strategy, 2004 (New version available Dec 2012)
- PPG17 Audit and Assessment for Open Spaces, 2008
- Strategy for Multi-Use Games Areas, 2006
- Swim Development Strategy, 2004
- Local Sport Profile; Hartlepool
- Feel Good in Hartlepool Volunteering
For more details please contact Zoe Rickelton on 01429 523411.
For more information please contact Scott Hydon on 01642 515625.
Redcar and Cleveland
For more information please contact Stephen Mussett on 01642 837766.
For more information please contact Emma Turnbull on 01642 524962.